- Joined the Board in September, 2015
- Member of the Appointments Committee
- Former Member of the Operations Committee and State & Commerce Committees and the Special Cost Savings & Revenue Enhancement Committee (29th Board)
Government & Political Activities:
- President Obama's Appointee to the White House Council on Art in American History, 2013-2017
- Deputy Coordinator-Labor for Clinton-Gore Campaign, 1991-1992
- Presidential Debate Staff, 1996
- Permanent Commission on the Status of Women 1984-1992, Chair 1989-90 (Appointed by Governor Bill O'Neill)
- American School for the Deaf, Corporator, 2004-2020
- Connecticut Public Television and Radio, Inc., Advisory Board, 1999-2005
- Food for All - Connecticut Council, Chair, 1996-98
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society/Connecticut Chapter, Trustee, 1995-96
- Constitution Council-Campfire Boys and Girls of Connecticut,Director,1986-87
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Connecticut, Inc., Director, 1985-90
- Combined Health Appeal for Business and Industry, Director, 1985-89
- Nutmeg Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Inc., Director, 1985-89
- "Bowl for Kids' Sake" Fundraiser, Chair, 1985 - Raised $50,000, twice the amount of any previous year
- Allocations Committee - United Way of the Capitol Area, 1981-84
- Delegate - Democratic National Party Conferences (1978 and 1982)
- 2003 - Certificate of "Special Congressional Recognition"
- 1999 - Easter Seals of Connecticut Galaxy Awards "Star"
- 1998- Connecticut Children's Medical Center (V-I-P) "Volunteer in Pediatrics Award"
- 1993 - VSAarts (an Affiliate of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts) "Ambassador Jean Kennedy Smith Founders' Award"
- 1986 - The Hartford Courant Award for "Social and Human Services"
- 1985 - "Outstanding Young Citizen of Connecticut" from the Connecticut Jaycees and WFSB TV - Channel 3
- 1983 - Y.W.C.A. "Women in Leadership Recognition" Award for Government Service
- 1980 - "Outstanding Young Women of America" Award
- 1977 - General Electric Award for "Outstanding Community Service"
- Honored Guest of the White House (President Carter and President Clinton)
- Staff - Connecticut House Democratic Leadership, 1999
- Executive Assistant - Connecticut Department of Housing, 1979-88 (Appointed by Governor Ella Grasso and reappointed by Governor Bill O'Neill)
- Chief Aide - Ella Grasso for Governor Re-Election Committee, 1978
- BA - Western Connecticut State University
- Attended Yale University